Koenders Water Pumps
Due to droughts and water shortages all over the world – pond water is evaporating and ground water from wells are depleting at the shallow depths. We are needing to go deeper into the ground to find water springs and other sources to pump up to the surface for things such as:
- Filling up our ponds that are going dry
- Providing the necessary amounts of water for our crops to survive
- Providing drinking water for our cattle
- Providing drinking and house water for our homes
- Keeping pond water at levels that our fish can survive
Due to our customer’s increased demand for these solutions we have been working with innovators in other fields to come up with proven solutions that can be used to draw water from depths as low as 250 feet. We have spent the last few years working on solutions that would be as affordable, effective and reliable as our current product offerings that our customers expect.
Introducing Koenders New Line of Solar Water Pumps
In our research there are other windmill products that can be used to pump water from depths of a few hundred feet and more but they are extremely expensive to install and ship unlike our current models that are very cost effective in pumping water from shallow depths or up short distances.
We have designed our own complete line of solar powered water pumps that come in 3 models:
- Koenders Solar Water Pumps that can pump water up from wells, creeks or ponds between 30-100 FT
- Koenders Solar Water Pumps that can pump water up more than 100 FT from wells, creeks or ponds
- Koenders Solar Water Pumps that can pump water from deep wells over 200 FT From wells, creeks or ponds